Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Romans - Trower Photos???

Mystery children in a goat cart.
Mystery men with Zellie Romans in the middle.


The young woman on the right is my grandmother Zellie Romans Trower. I don't know who the gentleman on the left is.
I believe this may be Naman Daniel Trower.




When I was a child, I remember my grandmother showing me a photo and telling me that it was her first husband. I was young and do not remember which photo was of him, but I have my suspicion about this group of photos, and I am hoping some Trower or Roman family members will find their way here to help me.

This is the man I believe to be Naman Trower with another young woman, possibly a sister? These pictures were all in the same pack of photos and I believe they were taken in the 1930s.

If you can identify the people in these photos, please contact me by using the link in the side bar.

No comments: